Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Backpack!

Alright. This one's to the 'rents (that means parents, you old folks). Here's the infamous packing list from the RPCV who helped me out with advice about packs and solar panels. Here's what she brought:

Arianne's Packing List for PC in Senegal

And that fit into a pack and a small other bag.

I found the backpack I'm getting. It's super sweet and made my arc'teryx. Way more expensive than I'd ever consider but found one on ebay that puts it at the price of a cheap pack. Since packs are all over ~$180 for the size i need, this is definitely worth it. Never knew packs were so spensive (or what they're made of that makes them so) but it'd better do the job!

I'll post my packing list tonight.

Today Katherine and I went and fed the geese at Beebe lake. They've come to expect us now and actually get out of the water and waddle over. It's great. They'll even eat out of our hands. BTW goose beaks are sharp. Click on images for more goose than you'd ever need.

No comments: