Friday, April 13, 2007

Bio GRE AAAAHHH


Bio GRE tomorrow morning. Three hours of frantic recall of every area of undergrad biology as a standardized test. I don't really feel like I'm as prepared as I could be, but I guess that's how it'll always feel. Worst case, even if I bomb it or do a lot worse than I should, I can study up and take it when I get back in a couple years. It's totally study-for-able if you've got a Bio degree.

Here's a pic of the style of shoes I got on eBay about a month ago. $25.00 for very gently used Dance Naturals Article 2x in beautiful satin. They're almost $180.00 new. Shweet. Now to break them in owwwww.

Did I mention my backpack is beautiful? Arc'teryx Bora 75

Wish me luck tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

Katherine Crocker said...

Sweet shoes. It's gonna be ok. I promise.

Katherine Crocker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Crocker said...

So...about those ads at the bottom of the page:
a) How did they decide that your page needed an "Are you gay?" quiz ad?
b) If I click on them, do you earn money?
c) If the answer to 'b' is 'yes', then will you get me a present with the money my clicks earn for you?

liz jordan said...

yes they do earn money
and yes i'll buy you a present
i have no idea how they pick them