Monday, April 2, 2007

"This one goes out to the one(s) I love..."


Alright. This one is to my Dad and Step-mom (see pic). You two are the only current readers of this blog who might be a bit *cough* challenged *cough* in the skill of comment-posting.

Look at them. They're having a disagreement over Pictionary. That's right; Pictionary. How adorable. I'd probably fight over Pictionary too if I'd been married since the Ice Age. Haha wow I'm harsh. Muah!

So parents! It is your assignment to figure out how to leave a comment on THIS post.

If you can't post comments, then that's one fewer way to be in touch when I'm gone.

Call me if you need to give up and be told the instructions.

<3,
your daughter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth - We have been a total failure about signing in - we can hear you laughing! We are so happy we will have this blog when you undertake your big adventure. We are so proud of your accomplishments at Cornell and think it is amazing that you have volunteered to teach in the middle of a desert in Africa. We will continue to think of you every day even if we don't manage a daily blog.