Sunday, April 1, 2007

Welcome Book

The Peace Corps sent me a lot of information about Burkina Faso in my Invitation Packet.
They also sent me a link to a "Welcome Book" for new volunteers in the country. It gives all sorts of information about living there and what being a new volunteer is like. It's about 100 pages but pretty interesting. Click on "Welcome Book" to get there.

I also learned what my address will be. So for all letters, postcards, and packages, my address during training (through late August) will be:

MARK ALL MAIL AS AIRMAIL or it'll take years to get there. No really.
Put postcards in envelopes.
Letters should take anywhere from a week to a few weeks.
Packages should take a few weeks.

Elizabeth Jordan, PCT
S/c Corps de la Paix
01 B.P. 6031
Ouagadougou 01, Burkina Faso

This might end up being my address for packages throughout the Peace Corps, but I'll probably have a new address for letters and the like after training.

No comments: