Saturday, August 4, 2007


Helllo everyone. This is my 3ème class of human biology for summer school. That's me in the back. I'm wearing my traditional pagne my mom gave me. There's about 80 kids in this class and it's a big room. It's not going to be pretty when there are 100 or more in a room half that size. I guess it kind of works out though because that will only happen for 6ème, where the kids will be about half the size : ) This week I taught them about bones and bone growth. I gave them dictations since there isn't enough time to write it out on the board and even though my french pronounciation is pretty good, they laugh and laugh and laugh at me. The more I work to correct my pronouciation, the more I will sound French, not African, so to a certain extent it's futile to try. I'll just resign myself to being hilarious, even when teaching about bones.

1 comment:

Katherine Crocker said...

Ah, entertainment value. We love you for your sense of humor.